SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
- A Ray of Hope to the Most Vulnerable Jews Around the World
- A Resource for Building Bridges of Understanding between Christians and Jews
- A Commitment to Serving Others as well as Each Other
That’s The Fellowship…and as a Social Media Strategist and Manager, you can be part of our remarkable mission and team!
We help over a million Jews in need each year and your expertise in developing and driving an engaging social media plan will impact our ability to help even more.
Using your servant leadership style and project management skills, you will collaborate with internal stakeholders to define and lead integrated social media marketing efforts, including paid social activities. In your role as manager of the social media team’s daily workflow, you’ll coach and mentor to success. Additionally, you’ll be able to use your analytical prowess to set data-driven strategy and processes to improve paid and organic content.
The work you do in this role is important to us and is a critical component in gaining support for the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews’ mission through social media.
As such, we ask that you have the following experience and qualities to lead and mentor the team.
· Minimum of 4 years of current experience that includes social media marketing strategy development and implementation, digital content management, and paid social in a professional setting.
· At least 1 year of experience in a supervisory capacity, preferably within digital marketing or social media.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related discipline or equivalent experience.
· Current and solid technical knowledge of and proficiency in using social media platforms and best practices.
· Solid technical knowledge of and proficiency in developing Facebook advertising campaigns, managing advertising campaign budgets, and implementing best practices.
· Experience with social media analytics and statistical performance analysis with the ability to incorporate into social media strategy. Proficiency with Facebook and Twitter insights; intermediate proficiency in tracking social media performance with Google Analytics.
· Basic understanding of SEO and SEM best practices.
· Working knowledge of current events in the Middle East and other global locations that affect The Fellowship’s activities.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent ability to quickly identify important, actionable information. Advanced writing skills.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines – at times, under pressure. Ability to be flexible and act quickly in response to new situations and current events affecting The Fellowship’s activities. Ability to place strong attention on details and accuracy and to stay highly organized.
· Ability to devise creative solutions in response to changing trends, current events, and The Fellowship’s activities as part of the communications team. Ability to collaborate with key internal stakeholders in developing overall social media strategy.
We offer a rewarding place to work, great benefits, and an office located in downtown Chicago near public transportation. If your interest has been piqued and your heart touched please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements so that your journey in helping others through The Fellowship’s mission can begin.
To learn more about The Fellowship and our mission, visit www.ifcj.org .
Sign up for Job Alerts
Latest from the webJobs by
Having Trouble Getting a A Social Media Specialist Job? Earn Up to $20.59/hour in Fares as an Ube...UberToronto, ON, Canada4 Dec
Social Media SpecialistCanyon USCarlsbad, CA, USA6 Jul
Social Media intern (with stipend)Simply SocialSanta Monica, CA, USA19 Jul
Digital StrategistPayscapeAtlanta, GA, USA6 Jul
Social Media Video ProducerAlabama Media GroupBirmingham, AL, USA6 Jul