Content Partnership and Marketing Manager
San Ramon, CA
Content Partnership and Marketing Manager
At Carbonated.tv our goal is to connect people on a global scale through inspirational, informative and uplifting stories that mainstream media may not necessarily report. We believe that there are underdogs in all walks of life from sports to politics and they are often unheard and unseen, so we made it our mission to be the “Voice of the Underdog."
Our company is growing rapidly and we are looking for a content partnership and media outreach manager to grow with our company. As a content partnership and marketing outreach manager you will distribute our content and partner with other digital media outlets. Developing long term partnership with key media entities is instrumental to our growth. As our presence grows in size, we will need to enhance our content partnerships even further; this will include a full spectrum of formalized relationships with content partners and advertisers alike. We are looking for someone who has demonstrable experience in handling exponential growth, proven media industry contacts and the commitment and energy to grow with a fast moving Silicon Valley startup.
Plan and execute brand social media initiatives:
- Adaptable with a positive mindset
- Hard working, dependable and someone who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Can operate with a great deal of autonomy and does not require hand holding
- Hands-on experience with online communities and social networking sites in a professional capacity, including Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and YouTube account management as well as social media analytics.
- Develop creative social marketing initiatives to acquire and retain customers
- Monitor rapidly evolving technologies, identifying areas of opportunity and partnering with content and technical teams to develop and implement new functionality
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting and analysis
- Plan and execute contests and surveys
- Develop successful solutions to increase onsite engagement, customer interactions, sharing opportunities, ensuring customer acquisition and supporting monetization
- Define key performance indicators and implement enterprise level measurement, campaign monitoring, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success.
- Recommend best ways of communicating various marketing messages to members
- Explore and identify ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing
- Search Carbonated.TV news, articles, stories and tips that can be placed on industry related sites and which can be posted to the social media accounts.
- Minimum three years of social media, content and/or online brand marketing experience
- Superior Writing and Copy Editing Skills
- Undergraduate degree required; concentration in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism, Social Media or related communications field preferred
- Editorial experience or knowledge preferred
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Omniture, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, HootSuite, TweetDeck, and Social Mention.
- Data, analytics, and metrics oriented.
- Technical understanding of existing digital platforms, emerging technologies/trends, and integration strategies
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to successfully interact directly with customers and members of the community in a public forum
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish effective relationships with all levels within the company
- Effective time and project management skills, with ability to organize and prioritize efficiently
- Highly creative and self-motivated, with strong conceptual and decision making skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint
If you feel all of the above resonated with you please send us a resume, links to samples of your work, and a cover letter that tells us a little bit about you.
Thanks for your interest.
925 543 7760 xtn 305
Sign up for Job Alerts
Social Media CoordinatorGreen Flash Brewing CompanySan Diego, CA, United StatesFeb 17
Social Media ManagerFull Spectrum MarketingKent, OH, United StatesFeb 16
Digital StrategistDefine AmericanAnywhereFeb 01
Content Partnership and Marketing ManagerNetpace / Carbonated.TVSan Ramon, CA, United StatesJan 25
Latest from the webJobs by
Having Trouble Getting a A Social Media Specialist Job? Earn Up to $20UberToronto, ON, Canada23 Feb
Social Media Marketing Specialist AtlantaDigital Marketing AgencyAtlanta, GA, USA10 Feb
Social Media ProducerGolden Hippo MediaWoodland Hills, CA, USA25 Jan
Social Media StrategistMacroPlateTorrance, CA, USA8 Feb
Expert Social Media CoordinatorReal EstateClifton, NJ, USA9 Feb