Work with all business units and internal stakeholders to maintain content updates to internal and external web properties including sigsauer.com and the company intranet.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor and maintain complete lifecycle of product content on sigsauer.com; manage all content changes (add, edit, or remove products, press releases, blogs, stories); design and manage all photo and video assets and related content using WordPress, Magneto, Photoshop, Final Cut, Digital Asset Management (DAM) tool and other content applications.
- Be responsible for data integrity of all sellable and non-sellable items as well as maintenance of dealer contact information via the dealer locator.
- Design and develop regular email promotions while maintaining proper QA control of HTML and imagery for all user interfaces (mobile and desktop); supply internal stakeholders with email analytics.
- QA all content for all devices (mobile and desktop) and adjust where needed.
- Regular reporting of site analytics for sellable as well as non-sellable content
- Create, update and maintain Web content in DAM (digital asset management) system.
- Manage process for content reviews and site audits.
- Provide digital graphic support as needed.
- Manage the calendar of website events including scheduling homepage and email updates.
- Manage promotion implementation on website to drive sales volume, acquisition and profitability.
- Collaborate with Merchants, Marketing and Creative Services teams to ensure products featured in email or web assets are properly merchandised online to optimize sales results.
- Monitor the product selection, product cross sells, pricing and positioning of competitors websites and recommend plans to improve the competitive position; understands customer needs and competitors' strategies to promote merchandise.
- Review customer feedback and analytics and provide reports on findings.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing related field and/or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years web development experience in an e-commerce environment
- Solid Understanding of HTML required
- Working knowledge of content management platforms including WordPress and Magento
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop -Video editing experience (Final Cut, Adobe Premiere)
- Working knowledge of Excel and MS Office programs
- Understanding and familiarity with key web trends, usability concepts, and best practices
- Familiarity with content management tools, website analytics and reporting
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Web and Social Media Associate (Part-Time)The Westport LibraryWestport, CT, United StatesMar 20
Social Media ProfessionalHoo-ragFort Pierce, FL, United StatesMar 20
Social Media SpecialistHHMIChevy Chase, MD, United StatesMar 16
Drupal DeveloperSouthern Poverty Law CenterMontgomery, AL, United StatesMar 10
Digital Campaign ManagerSouthern Poverty Law CenterMontgomery, AL, United StatesMar 08
Latest from the webJobs by
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALISTSTAHLS' IncSterling Heights, MI, USA16 Mar
Mid Level Social Media SpecialistJ Miller MarketingHuntley, IL, USA8 Mar
Social Media Community Manager/Recruitment- The Cheesecake Factory - LThe Cheesecake FactoryDenver, CO, USA14 Mar
Social Media Community Manager - RecruitmentThe Cheesecake FactoryCalabasas, CA, USA14 Mar
Paid Social Media Engineer (Social Media Ads Management)Fuel OnlinePortland, ME, USA17 Mar