Seeking an administrative assistant professional with a background in support to join our team. Experience with QuickBooks a plus.
We are looking for someone to be an integral part of the firm operations. This is a long term opportunity with plans for growth within the position. Compensation is dependent on experience and includes medical benefits after required waiting period. Position is temp-to-hire, based on performance.
Qualified and interested candidates, please email:
1. Cover letter
3. Professional references (min 3)
- Answer/screen incoming phone calls (VoIP system).
- Daily log and distribution of mail. Prepare and send out outgoing mail, as needed.
- On-site and Off-site file management.
- Responsible for any and all tasks that create an efficient work flow for the office.
- Monitoring supply needs.
- Administrative preparation of tax returns.
- Installation and updates of software as needed throughout the firm. Support and facilitate resolution for IT and software related issues, as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness and presentation of common areas including front desk, reception, break room, work center, conference room and supply cabinet.
- Printing/ mailing projects.
- Organizational projects.
- Other projects, as assigned.
- QuickBooks experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Extremely organized and detail driven.
- Powerful customer service skills. Must truly enjoy working with people.
- Outgoing and personable.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Extremely organized and highly attentive to detail.
- Proactive problem solver and self-starter. Able to focus on completion of a projection, seeing it through from start to finish.
- Quick to learn new tasks & procedures.
- Able to manage multiple on-going projects in addition to daily duties.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Dependable, timely, reliable attendance.
- Able to prioritize and self-manage, working independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments.
- Able to switch gears easily, based on demands of the business.
- Understand and meet timelines, as assigned.
- An interest in growing/learning accounting/bookkeeping with provided resources for training.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Web and Social Media Associate (Part-Time)The Westport LibraryWestport, CT, United StatesMar 20
Social Media ProfessionalHoo-ragFort Pierce, FL, United StatesMar 20
Social Media SpecialistHHMIChevy Chase, MD, United StatesMar 16
Drupal DeveloperSouthern Poverty Law CenterMontgomery, AL, United StatesMar 10
Digital Campaign ManagerSouthern Poverty Law CenterMontgomery, AL, United StatesMar 08
Latest from the webJobs by
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALISTSTAHLS' IncSterling Heights, MI, USA16 Mar
Mid Level Social Media SpecialistJ Miller MarketingHuntley, IL, USA8 Mar
Social Media Community Manager/Recruitment- The Cheesecake Factory - LThe Cheesecake FactoryDenver, CO, USA14 Mar
Social Media Community Manager - RecruitmentThe Cheesecake FactoryCalabasas, CA, USA14 Mar
Paid Social Media Engineer (Social Media Ads Management)Fuel OnlinePortland, ME, USA17 Mar